Thursday, September 24, 2009

pln9

I watched many videos about green technology and the automotive industry. One of the most fascinating videos was about an all-electric motorcycle built and owned by a well known Harley motorcyclist; its estimated value was $1,000,000 and it sure looked cool. Some of the green technologies featured in the videos were interior biodegradable materials and a special type of paint that was almost 100% water. What I really enjoyed in those videos was the huge effort everyone was making to help our planet. I have often felt alone in my efforts to be 'green' and that no one seemed to care. I think that in the future energy will come from clean, renewable sources including solar and wind. Someday I really hope to be able to contribute to this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment