Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What matters miles

 

What matter s to me are my friends, my family, and soccer, these are some of the most important things in my life right now. 

 

Friend’s mater to me a lot, and they play a big role in my life. Coming to a new school out of district I really didn’t know any body but as more and more people started reaching out to me the school seemed less big and less lonely. Now I have a good group of friends and we are all hanging out all the time and i'm still making new friends all over the place.

 

Another thing that matters to me is family. My family is my mom, my dad, and my sister they matter to me because they watch over me and all that other family stuff. My little sister has always got my back and has helped me through some tuff times and im sure that I matter to her as much as she matters to me. My family will always matter to me and lead me on the right path to success.

 

One of the things that matter to me on a more unique scale is soccer. When I began playing soccer at the age of 4 I had no idea that it would take me through so many things in my life. By the time I could start making my own decisions about things like what to where I was 13 and had lodes of experience with the game by then and I had made many friends along the way. In high school this year my first friends at the school I met at soccer, but soccer to me isn’t just about the friends it’s also about the love of the game.

 

All these things play a big role in my life and they matter to me the most.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment